With the Bitcoin slowly garnering popularity in the online casino industry, more and more online and mobile casino software providers are now accepting Bitcoins. It is only natural that one of the earliest, biggest, and most well-known software providers – Microgaming – also supports Bitcoin. There are quite a few Microgaming Bitcoin casinos around today.
Brief History of Microgaming
Microgaming is unquestionably the biggest name there is in the online and now mobile casino gaming industry. It was launched in 1994 and is headquartered in the Isle of Man.
The company a phenomenal range of products including games for online casinos, mobile casinos, bingo rooms, and online poker. There are also live dealer games, Quickfire games, land-based casino games, a sportsbook, multi-player games, and business solution. The following numbers speak of the popularity of Microgaming today:
- 850+ casino games
- 1200+ variants
- 450+ clients
- 40+ progressive jackpots
- 35+ multiplayer games
- 25+ currencies
- 350+ mobile games in 10 languages
Microgaming’s games are available across multiple platforms:
- Download client
- Instant play Flash
- Native apps
- Instant play
Apart from the game offerings across multiple platforms Microgaming also offers an extensive range of services to casino operators including management, managed services, payment services, security and support, and marketing.
Microgaming Bitcoin Casino Features
So what do you get when you visit a Microgaming Bitcoin casino? You get all the standard features that you find in regular Microgaming online and mobile casinos: an excellent interface, a massive array of games, player-friendly features like multi-table play, CashCheckTM and PlayCheckTM, a completely secure environment, and more. There are a couple of other features as well that work very well for players:
- Instant deposits and payouts
- Total anonymity
Of course, many Bitcoin casinos offer Microgaming’s game range in combination with games from other software providers they are working with. In that case it is an even bigger benefit for the player as the game range becomes simply enormous.
Games at Microgaming Bitcoin Casinos
Microgaming has a massive cache of games. There are over 850 online casino games and 350+ mobile casino games. The casino operator has the freedom to access this entire range when he opts to put out a Microgaming Bitcoin casino. The games available include slots (with 3D quality graphics and outstanding features), table games, video poker, specialty games, live casino games, progressive jackpots, bingo, and poker.
The following are among the best games to check out at a Microgaming Bitcoin casino:
- Game of Thrones: Excellent game that gives you 243 ways to win and has superb graphics and features
- The Dark Knight: With amazing graphics, features, and 4 huge progressive jackpots
- Mega Moolah: An amazing progressive jackpot slot that has remained a hit right from the time of launch
Payments and Withdrawals at Microgaming Bitcoin Casinos
You make payments and withdraw funds at a Microgaming Bitcoin casino the same way as you do at any other casino. There are a few differences:
- You choose Bitcoin as the currency.
- You do not pay any transaction fees.
- Your transaction remains completely anonymous.
- You can play and pay from wherever you are.
- Your deposits and payouts are extremely fast.
The method of payment is more or less the same. Once you have an account with a Bitcoin wallet:
- Sign in to the Microgaming Bitcoin casino.
- Visit the cashier section.
- Select Bitcoin as the currency.
- On the resultant screen, choose the Bitcoin wallet you want to use.
- Log in to your Bitcoin wallet.
- Enter the amount of Bitcoins you want to transfer.
- Fill up all the other details on the form and click to Submit.
- Your funds get transferred instantly.