One category of games that have successfully bridged the gap between land-based casinos and online casinos is the live dealer game category. The arrival of Bitcoin casinos has led to Bitcoin live casino games being available for play. Live dealer games at Bitcoin casinos are popular for a number of reasons:
- You get the experience of a land-based casino directly from home and get to pay in Bitcoins.
- Payouts are credited to the player’s Bitcoin wallet immediately.
- You get to interact with live dealers as you play the games available.
- The games are high quality and streamed live over the Internet to your device.
- There are live dealer games at online as well as mobile Bitcoin casinos.
- You get a wide variety of live dealer games to choose from.
- All games are fair and secure.
More about Live Dealer Games at Bitcoin Casinos
Live dealer games feature a real-life dealer or croupier instead of a RNG. Some casinos give you the option of choosing the location of your dealer. This is especially the case in Bitcoin casinos using software from multiple providers. The dealers of the various providers are available at different locations.
The games are shot live at the studio of the software provider or a land-based casino the software provider is associated with. It is then streamed live over the Internet. The player can access these games directly from his computer once he logs in to the casino.
All these games are secure and fair. Players can see the live dealer in action and interact with them through live chat. The live chat feature allows the player to interact with other players as well. The standard rules of the regular versions of the game apply to the live dealer versions as well. You have to be logged in and playing for real money to play live dealer games at Bitcoin casinos. Most Bitcoin casinos do not offer live dealer casinos in free play mode.
Playing Live Dealer Games at Bitcoin Casinos
It is easy to play live dealer games at Bitcoin casinos.
- You sign in to your Bitcoin casino account using your credentials and click the Live Dealer tab.
- Ensure you have enough funds in your account in the form of Bitcoins.
- Select the game you want to play by clicking it.
- Place your wagers and you are all set to get started.
- Once you have finished playing you can get your winnings paid out instantaneously.
- Of course, you have to ensure all the terms and conditions associated with the games, including wagering requirements, are fulfilled.
Live Dealer Games Available at Bitcoin Casinos
There are a large number of live dealer games at Bitcoin casinos to choose from. You can choose between: card games, table games, dice games, lottery games and poker games.
The different types of live dealer games at Bitcoin casinos include live Bitcoin blackjack, live Bitcoin roulette, live Bitcoin baccarat, live Bitcoin dice, live Bitcoin lottery and live Bitcoin poker.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Playing Live Dealer Games at Bitcoin Casinos
There are quite a few advantages to playing live dealer games at Bitcoin casinos.
- You get to interact with a real dealer; that is a completely different experience from the mechanical job that a RNG does.
- You can interact with other players through live chat.
- You get to see the games live on your monitor as they are streamed live over the Internet.
- There are cameras that give you multiple angles and also close-ups at critical points in a game.
- Your transactions are extremely fast and payouts are deposited directly into your Bitcoin wallet.
- Transactions involving winnings from playing live dealer games at Bitcoin casinos are completely free.
- You get games that are safe and secure because they are declared provably fair.
- You can play in complete anonymity because Bitcoin casinos are not regulated by any government or financial authority.
- You are free to play from anywhere in the world at any Bitcoin casino you want as long as it has live dealer games on offer.
There are a few disadvantages as well.
- The games are usually not available in free play mode.
- The minimum bets are higher than regular casino games due to the additional overheads involved in:
- Maintaining the studio.
- Running the games with people and equipment.
- Paying out the salaries of dealers and other staff at the studio.
- The games are slower than their online casino counterparts.
- This is because the dealer conducting the deal is human and basically controls different aspects of the game including collecting bets, spinning the wheel, rolling the dice, or dealing cards
- Interacting with the players
- Informing the winners at the end of a hand.
Software Providers Offering Live Dealer Games at Bitcoin Casinos
There are quite a few software providers offering live dealer games at Bitcoin casinos. The number of games you get to choose from depends on the software provider powering the casino. Some casinos use multiple providers, in which case the number of live dealer games available go up. Some casinos using multiple software providers give you the option of choosing the location of your dealer. This is based primarily on the location of the providers live dealer studio.
Major software providers offering live dealer games at Bitcoin casinos include, among others:
- Evolution Gaming
- Ash Gaming