The Bitcoin casino is different from the other online casinos because it accepts payments in Bitcoins. The Bitcoin itself is a relatively new form of currency – a digital or cryptocurrency – that exists in virtual space and cannot be printed.
- There are some casinos that accept Bitcoins along with the regular currencies like Euros, GBPs, and Dollars.
- There are also some casinos that accept only Bitcoins; these are called the Bitcoin-only casinos.
Bitcoin-only casinos are, apart from the fact that they transact only in Bitcoins, more or less like any of the other regular casinos. They come with a:
- Good interface
- Customer support
On this page we discuss in brief about Bitcoin-only casinos.
Why Bitcoin-only Casinos Came into Existence
Bitcoin-only casinos came into existence for varied reasons.
- Over time, casinos have got used to accepting payments and allowing withdrawals in Bitcoins.
- Bitcoins ensure a good level of anonymity for the player; that is something casinos try to offer.
- Bitcoins ensure fast and reliable transactions – payments and withdrawals – and fast payments are the ultimate hook for any player.
- Bitcoin transactions are completely secure and security is something every player looks for.
- Bitcoins are not regulated by government or financial institutions and that takes away the processing fees that these institutions have charged always when you play with standard currency.
- The Bitcoin finally does not take away the credibility of the casino; it only has enhanced it over time.
More about Bitcoin-only Casinos
Bitcoin-only casinos are of different kinds.
- Some of them are existing online casinos that have opened up to the idea of transacting in Bitcoins.
- These casinos use software from reputed providers to power their games and give Bitcoin enthusiasts a chance to play these games using a payment method that they are comfortable with because of speed, reliability, anonymity and low handling fees.
- There are also new Bitcoin casinos whose strategy has been to leverage the advantages that Bitcoins offer players to increase their player base and also enhance their own credibility in the process.
Software and Games at Bitcoin-only Casinos
Bitcoin-only casinos theoretically may not need software to power them. However, that may not be a good idea practically. Software is not used only for game creation; there are equally important aspects that it takes care of such as:
- Back-end management
- Web design
- Payment method integration
- Customer support
So who provides the software at Bitcoin-only casinos? The answer is simple: a sizeable number of existing software providers with a proven record and a name in the industry. There are new software providers as well powering Bitcoin-only casinos. Some of the software providers behind reputed Bitcoin-only casinos include, among others:
- BetSoft Gaming
- Amaya Gaming
- Elf Gaming
Other providers include:
- Booming Games
The games you get at a Bitcoin-only casino depend on the software powering the casino. Usually you have a significant array of games. And in case the casino uses software from multiple providers, you are in for a really good time because the game range would be huge!
- Games at Bitcoin-only casinos are usually provably fair.
- This is a requirement in the absence of auditing by certified testing agencies at some of these casinos.
- There are special games that you get at Bitcoin-only casinos
- You may not get these games at casinos using regular currency.
Bonuses at Bitcoin-Only Casinos
You get a range of exciting bonuses at Bitcoin-only casinos. The bonuses available include:
- No deposit bonuses
- Regular no deposit bonuses in the form of a certain number of Bitcoins once you sign up with the casino.
- Free spins
- Deposit bonuses
- Deposit bonuses are usually offered to new players as welcome bonuses
- They may be offered in combination with free spins
- Match bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Cashback offers